Speed up your slow computer and Internet with this Editor’s Choice software.
Download Size (in MB)
Cable Modem: 0 mins, 11 seconds :: DSL: 0 mins, 29 seconds
- Auslogics has developed an effective remedy to speed up a slow Windows system- its award winning Auslogics Boost Speed. Run the program once a week and it will remove all the clutter, fix registry errors and defragment the disks and the registry.
- The program will also tune up the one-size-fits-all Windows settings specifically to your computer configuration, hence improving your Internet speed, reducing computer startup and shutdown time.
- You can tweak the settings of your Internet browser, your Microsoft Office suite and other software to their peak performance. Move your mouse over the tray icon to view the CPU and memory usage, as well as your Internet traffic.
- Here’s what it can do to speed up your Internet:- Tune up Internet settings for faster downloads- Check if your Internet speed is what your Internet provider claims it to be- Speed up Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers
- To speed up your computer, the program offers:- Disk, registry and memory defragmentation- Quick, safe and thorough disk and registry clean up- Tweaks to speed up Windows Vista and XP- Easy to use Uninstall and Startup Managers
- In conclusion, Auslogics Boost Speed is a worthy alternative to constantly having to upgrade your computer. Even if your computer is relatively new, the program will keep it running fast and error-free for a long time.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Media Center Edition, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- Pentium Proccessor, 16 MB RAM, 10 MB HDD
- Orders placed over a weekend may be delayed until Monday