By using our website you give us your consent to collect, store and process your personal information such as your name, sex, date of birth, email address, phone number, place of residence, credit card information, and any other information that you send to us directly or the information that was automatically received.
The purposes of use your personal information:
We use our customers’ personal information to:
- provide our customers the ability for purchasing, payment, and delivery of goods;
- assist our customers with any questions regarding their accounts, orders, our policies or any issues that occurred using the verification;
- be able to notify you of any changes in the operation of our store;
- advertisement of the products that may be interesting for you;
- refund or replacement of the received goods;
- providing with the documents such as invoices or receipts as proof of authenticity;
· improving the quality of our website and our services, and for other purposes related to the operation of our website.
We do not use the personal data of our customers for illegal purposes. We also do not use the personal data of our customers for personal, family, or other purposes that are not related to the operation of our services.
Protection of personal information
We provide full protection of our customers’ personal information.
We use encryption protocols and software with the aim to protect the information about our customers and to not allow disclosure of this information or use of this information for illegal purposes.
We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) to protect the security of your payment information such as bank account or credit card information.
Our Support Team always asks our users to verify their personality for security reasons before providing them assistance on any matter. Any information regarding the request is disclosed only after the identity is confirmed.
Customers’ rights to use their personal information
You can access your account and use the information, including your name, residential address, payment options, profile information, household settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
We ask you to use only one password per account, and not to use the same password on other websites. We also ask you to inform us in a timely manner that access to your account has been stolen, your password has been compromised, your email address has changed, and any other information that will help us protect your personal data.
For any other questions regarding this policy, please, contact us by phone or our email address.