Virtual IP PBx VoIP Software Business Edition for Windows PCs and servers
Download Size (in MB)
Cable Modem: 0 mins, 2 seconds :: DSL: 0 mins, 6 seconds
- Offering all the normal features of a traditional PBX such as allowing internal or external calls, transfers, voice mail, auto attendant and more advanced call queuing for call centers.
- Features: Manages telephone calls within a business or home – All routing of calls is digital over the computer network (or even a wireless network) – Unlimited number of extensions or external lines
- Supports all the standard PBX features like call transfer, hold, and record – Includes a call queue sequencer with voice prompting – Intergrates with the IMS on-hold music & messages player
- Auto configures extensions for the IVM Call Attendant and VRS call recorder – Uses the open SIP standard for signalling (RFC 3261) so it works with the broad range of SIP compatible phones and other devices.
- Works with IP phones which just plug into the LAN (eg. Linksys) – Works with softphones (eg. the Express Talk Softphone) where you make calls through your computer – Works with USB phones plugged into your computer.
- If no VoIP services are available can also link to ordinary external lines with FXO adapters (TAPI boards/modems) – Does not require detailed technical setup
- All configuration such as adding extensions is done using a web-like control panel through your internet browser so it can be done remotely. Up to 20 extensions and 3 phone lines.
- Processor: 700 MHz or higher, Memory: 256 MB, Hard Disk: 300 MB free disk space for program installation, Display: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 600, Internet: Internet connection is only required for publishing websites, widget integration, watching video tutorials and for displaying dynamic web content (min. ISDN recommended).
- Windows 7 – All Versions
- Orders placed over a weekend may be delayed until Monday