Single and Multiplayer 4Connect.
Download Size (in MB)
Cable Modem:0 mins, 2 seconds ::DSL:0 mins, 5 seconds
- The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal wins the game.
- Players take it in turns to drop counters until a player wins the game or the grid is full, in which case the game is a tie.
- Play against a friend locally or over a Bluetooth / WiFi network, or if your short of friends try pitting your wits against a computer player.
- Games can be played at your own pace or against the clock for added excitement. If the standard 7×6 play area is too restrictive you can choose from a selection of larger sizes.
- Key Features:Play against a friend or a computer player. – 3 levels of difficulty.
- Play over a WiFi network. – Play over Bluetooth network or serial port.
- Selectable play area sizes.
- Play against the clock.
- Configurable key setup.
- Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows Media Center Edition, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- Game playes in 240×320 window
- Orders placed over a weekend may be delayed until Monday