Snowcat Simulator 2011 – Heavy machinery for rough terrain
Download Size (in MB)
Cable Modem: 16 mins, 15 seconds :: DSL: 40 mins, 38 seconds
- It is up to the player to make their wish come true. In order to fulfill this duty, the player must handle snowcats in various sizes. In addition to the rundowns, the player must keep the roads to the ski area clean as well.
- This job is not easy. Strong wind and heavy snowfall exuberates the work on the rundowns. There is only one way to get the job done, enter the snowcat, start the engine and get this monster moving.
- By day or by night, it does not matter, the rundowns must be prepared before the first vacationers arrive.
- Lower the shield of the snowcat and smooth the snow or groom. If the weather is getting to bad use the wiper to keep a clear view.
- Processor: Intel or AMD up from 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1024 MB, Hard Disk: 750 MB, Video Card: Geforce ATI Radeon up from 256 MB
- Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows XP Home
- Orders placed over a weekend may be delayed until Monday