Super Duper® The Deciders® Educator version take on concepts CD ROM helps to learn and practice 132 significant spatial, temporal, quantitative/qualitative and social-emotional concepts.
Super Duper® The Deciders® Educator version take on concepts CD ROM features a computerized testing and data-collection. Story based CD ROM has fun, context-based language learning approaches for teaching basic concepts and early literary skills.
- Grades Pre K – 5
- Learn and practice 132 important spatial, temporal, quantitative/qualitative, and social-emotional concepts
- Each CD presents a different mission, to teach basic concepts and early literary skills
- Mission I-Goobie Troubles – children learn 45 basic concepts (e.g. first and last)
- Mission III-Discoball and the Disappearing Jellybeans -children learn 43 even later developing concepts (e.g. to the right/left of)
- System requirements: For Windows: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, Intel Pentium II, 64MB RAM, 5MB hard drive space, CD or DVD drive
- Deciders is not compatible with Macintosh® OS 10.4 and above