Your forklift drivers can learn the ins and outs of proper forklift operation with the ComplyRight “Can I Drive it Now?” Forklift Safety Training Program. Perfect for first-time forklift drivers, this all-in-one training program covers the basics of operation, including driving concepts, lifting and loading procedures, pedestrian safety, pre-operation and more. Two-Disc Training Program Includes: DVD: “Can I Drive it Now?,” a 30-minute training video in English; CD-ROM with reproducible materials in English and Spanish: Training handbook, Training quiz, Training answer key, Training acknowledgment form, Training certificate, Training log
- Ideal for first-time forklift drivers
- Helps you comply with OSHA’s Powered Industrial Trucks Standard 29 CFR 1910.178
- Two-Disc Training Program Includes: 30-minute training video in English; CD-ROM with reproducible companion materials in English and Spanish
- Includes customizable PowerPoint presentation on CD-ROM
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention, reproducible on CD
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer’s DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.